Old versionsSee all
- The most graphically superior version of the series yet, optimized for PC and featuring higher resolution, anti-aliasing, texture filtering, and more.
- New dynamic shadows enhance the realism of each battlefield.
- Twice as many onscreen characters and double the draw distance of previous versions.
- Bilingual voice option lets you experience the original Japanese dialogue.
- Improved enemy AI – enemies are fiercer and attack more frequently.
- Intense tactical action that pits you against hundreds of deadly warriors in epic battles.
- An advanced melee fighting system lets you perform powerful moves and dazzling combos.
- Over 40 playable characters, each with their own unique fighting styles and stories, as well as the ability to create your own officers.
- Elephants, battering rams, catapults, fire-breathing tiger tanks – each battlefield presents a different challenge.
- Over 50 stages across 17 unique maps, all based on historical locales.
- Two-player versus and co-op modes.
- Fierce one-on-one duels between generals.
- A weapon experience system adds RPG elements to the action-packed gameplay.
- Using a multiple scenario system, new victory conditions will emerge and different events will occur as each battle unfolds.
- Based on Luo Guanzhong’s novel “Romance of the Three Kingdoms.”
- CPU Pentium 4, 1.6GHz or higher
- OS Windows 2000/XP
- Memory 256MB or more of installed memory
- Hard Disk 2.4GB or more of free hard disk space
- CD/DVD Drive DVD-ROM drive
- Display 640x480, True Color enabled
- Video Card 64MB or more of VRAM DirectX 8.0 or higher compliant 3D accelerator card supporting hardware shader functionality
- Sound Card DirectX 9.0 or higher compatible
- Middleware DirectX 9.0 or higher Windows Media Format 9 or higher